remote site phones unable to call each other

Discussion in 'Windows' started by aftermarket, Jul 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aftermarket

i have my remote site set up with two cisco 504 g phones they can both call each other but theres no audio either way. have i missed something?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Have you tried changing the 3CX extension option "PBX delivers audio"?

3. mfm

mfm Active Member

Sounds like you might have stun enabled on the two phones, try and ensure all stun settings are disable in the web interface of the phone and try again.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. aftermarket

yea i tried that and it made the set up worse. i've got it running using the 3cx proxy manager its not the most ideal way as a computer has to be left on 24/7 but at least it works!!

5. mfm

mfm Active Member

Hi,

Firstly it is crucial to keep STUN off, secondly could you post the configuration.

Also could you provide a screenshot of your tunnel manager, and a screenshot of your proxy and registration, also it would be better if you just emailed the screenshots for the sake of security but I will continue communication on the forums.

mf@3cx.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.