• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

remote site phones unable to call each other

Status
Not open for further replies.

aftermarket

Reaction score
i have my remote site set up with two cisco 504 g phones they can both call each other but theres no audio either way. have i missed something?

Have you tried changing the 3CX extension option "PBX delivers audio"?

Sounds like you might have stun enabled on the two phones, try and ensure all stun settings are disable in the web interface of the phone and try again.

yea i tried that and it made the set up worse. i've got it running using the 3cx proxy manager its not the most ideal way as a computer has to be left on 24/7 but at least it works!!

Hi,

Firstly it is crucial to keep STUN off, secondly could you post the configuration.

Also could you provide a screenshot of your tunnel manager, and a screenshot of your proxy and registration, also it would be better if you just emailed the screenshots for the sake of security but I will continue communication on the forums.

[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leo13215464
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.