• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Remote Voicemail Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

daneke

Reaction score
I run the Debian version of 3CX with the latest beta.

When attempting to remote access voicemail I'm getting error "extension not found."

I dial 999
Hit #
type in any extension number and shows not found.

Thanks for help

me too i'm getting the same error. please advise as soon as possible, after the latest upgrade

Wish I was jumping on to offer solutions but alas, I am jumping on to say ME TOO! We have the same issue as described above after upgrading a client from v15 on windows to v15.5 on Debian. We are sending logs and all to support but so far no suggestions, no solutions. Has anyone gotten past this issue without starting over?

It is as simple as unchecking the box "Disable Voicemail PIN Authentication" under voicemail under edit extensions.

Afraid not in my case (I just tried). Was there any other step required after making that change? I have this issue on every extension but only made the change to one just now to test... After making the change, called the main trunk from my cell phone -> During the IVR entered 99# --> Entered my extension number --> got the message "Extension not found"...

Both sides must be changed.

If A wants to access B both A and B must have Disable Voicemail PIN Authentication unchecked.

Also do not append a # to extension .

999# 130 rather than 999# 130#

I'm sorry, I don't follow. I am calling in from an external line and attempting to access my Voicemail. There are not two parties involved in this instance unless I am missing something...

My problem was I couldn't access voicemail from another extension or remotely. When I unchecked the box, everything works fine.

I have that same issue but this didn't resolve it for me... Thanks anyway! Once we figure it out I will update this thread in case others still have the same issue.

My issue got resolved after i installed the latest update

Can you confirm which update level you moved to that addressed it? We are on 15.5.3554.1 though I see there is 15.5.3849.1 available now...

I got permission from my client to push the latest patch version and based on my initial testing, it appears to have addressed the isuse. We are now running 15.5.3849.1 and are not receiving that same Extension Not Found issue.

Reactions: YiannisH_3CX
Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Members Online Now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MattS
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.