Remove non-extensions from keypad view

Discussion in 'Windows' started by jvivona, May 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jvivona

At the top of the keypad view in the v15 it shows a list of extensions, ring groups, IVRs, call queues, etc. Is there any way to remove anything that isn't an extension? There's no reason for our users to dial an IVR or a call queue.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Meslair

I agree 100%, I don't understand why a user/extension needs to see ring groups, IVR's and such. It makes a marginal user very confused and dangerous. Bad new is you can't even hide the special extensions like you can with a standard user. I did reach out to support and was told very directly....."nope. that's just the way it is". Please allow us to turn this "feature" off asap

3. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

If you want this behaviour to change or an option to be added so these extension can be excluded from the company phonebook then please post this as a feature request to the ideas section of the forum where it can be upvoted and reviewed by the appropriate department.

4. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

I agree partially with this - it needs to be customized. Maybe at the individual IVR level and Queue level. Companies use Queues and Ring Groups for support of their own employees. Those I would want to show there.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.