Implemented Remove the footer "Email sent by 3CX Phone System

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by techclarity, Nov 6, 2015.

Implemented Remove the footer "Email sent by 3CX Phone System 5 5 16votes
5/5, 16 votes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. techclarity

Please provide a way to remove the footer "Email sent by 3CX Phone System - www.3cx.com" that is put in the voicemail to e-mail message in v14. It is confusing my clients because they think they can click on the link to get their voicemail message.

2. jj3cx

Re: Remove the footer "Email sent by 3CX Phone System - www.3cx.com" that is put in the voicemail to e-mail message

I asked also to remove it from conference invitation . Answer :
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hi and thank you for contacting 3CX Support

Unfortunately the email signature cannot be disabled for conference invitations however please feel free to suggest this as a feature request at www.3cx.com/ideas

Best regards
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    :-(

Uzzy likes this.
  3. AlexHeylin

Re: Remove the footer "Email sent by 3CX Phone System - www.3cx.com" that is put in the voicemail to e-mail message

As per other post on branding of phones... end users will not always be heppy with this type of FORCED branding, and may even prevent some from buying. I've no problem with this as DEFAULT, but not FORCED. Pls disable.

Uzzy likes this.
  4. healthy

We have our voicemails e-mailed to our management system, having the marketing footer just clutters up our screens.

Would appreciate having the option to remove or modify the footer.

5. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

Re: Remove the footer "Email sent by 3CX Phone System - www.3cx.com" voicemail to e-mail message REJECTED

Thank you all for your feedback but I am afraid this footer message will remain there - its at the bottom and its small and its quite clear its not the voice mail itself.

Note in SP3 - it has been updated to point to the user manual only rather than to the main website

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. tim942

Remove hard coded footer from emails

The footer "Email sent by 3CX Phone System - www.3cx.com" that is hard coded on every email is very unnecessary and quite annoying to my users. Why do we need a hyperlink to a sales page when we already purchased the software? Why can I not modify this in the templates? We do not host any other companies and will never have the need to. I'm not arguing branding, I don't need to slap our logo in this space or anything. We just don't want unneeded links on our Voicemails.

Imaxinar DM and Uzzy like this.
  7. actbig

Re: Remove hard coded footer from emails

I agree. I don't know when somebody bought the product, why there is so much penetrating advertising.
    I understand such actions on a demo or free edition but not on a bought product. it is annoying!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Imaxinar DM and Uzzy like this.
  8. PatrickTodd

Re: Remove hard coded footer from emails

I suspect this is because 3CX can be used as a free product.

Changing this to a tiny 3cx image with a hyperlink would be a good alternative that retains the branding and throughlink; a better solution would be to make entering a serial key download a package to 'unlock' some features of 3cx, such as alternate email templates, more corporate focused options etc. I believe people would pay even more money even for a less advertising pushy version of 3CX. I've had clients turn it down for feeling 'unprofessional' after a demo.

Uzzy likes this.
  9. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

Re: Remove the footer "Email sent by 3CX Phone System - www.3cx.com" IN CONSIDERATION

we are considering removing this for SP4

10. michaelwilson

You have no idea how happy this makes me!

11. techclarity

Any update on this? I thought it was going to be removed in SP4 per the Logo thread?

12. daktur

daktur New Member

I sell subscriptions and also really annoying to have 3cx footer on every message. For free dition seems reasonable, but for those who already invested quite a lot of money on the license and maintenance, seems way too much. Mainly when my clients don't need to know whatever is running.

Thank you for you consideration, hope we will have the option to remove it on sp4!

13. techclarity

Any update on this? We just onboarded a new client and had several users click on the added link in the voicemail e-mail message because they thought it would take them to the voicemail message.

14. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

Its removed in v15.5...... Beta / Alpha is days away

15. 3CXusername

3CXusername New Member

Nick thanks for this and keeping us posted.

Nick Galea likes this.
  16. techclarity

Awesome news Nick! Thanks!

Nick Galea likes this.
  17. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

This has been implemented in V15.5

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.