Implemented Removing Learn how - Queued for development

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Trever, Jan 23, 2017.

Implemented Removing Learn how - Queued for development 4.9 5 22votes
4.9/5, 22 votes

1. Trever

At the bottom of the HTML emails, the 3CX automatically adds "Learn how to get more out of 3CX at www.3cx.com" I would like to see a way to remove that, it is unnecessary to sent that to employees in every email and makes it looks very un-internal

dandersonn and Jeff Propps like this.
  2. Jeff Propps

I agree - at a minimum we need an option to remove this ADVERTISEMENT in the PAID license!

the60 likes this.
  3. theuruguayan

I have to agree with this one. IT should be a option to remove on the PAID licenses.

4. Uzzy

Uzzy Guest

Do You meant about Welcome emails? if yes, then it is possible to remove it from setting>email>email templates.
    Edit it and click ok.
    First select which email template you want to edit from the dropdown list.

5. theuruguayan

No, you cant edit the conference templates one.

The footer that says 3cx is not able to be removed from the templates. Is always there even on the pay license.

Uzzy likes this.
  6. Uzzy

Uzzy Guest

May be i did not pay attention when it come to conference, But i don't understand why these branding cannot be edit when it concern end user and specially when you have paid for a license not a free version!!! This is as if people are paying for nothing.

For example if i buy a dell laptop, Of course i cannot remove the 'DELL" Logo on it, But whatever work i do for people with the dell laptop, No one will ever noticed that the work has been done by a DELL Laptop. this make sense.. but with 3CX its totally different.

Same for the softphone, if ever i need to install a softphone at a customer, customer with time will be able to know ohh this is 3cx and even have links in the softphone to 3cx site.. meant customer can easily get there.. find new resellers or direct.. while i am investing into marketing and i might lose potential customer. these branding should be only for people who manage it in the backend.. not the end user for softphone or any links.
    I believe if 3cx solves these issue, this will incredibly increase many sales, business protection and further project.

7. theuruguayan

You can not remove the logo from outside the laptop but you can remove any software from dell from inside. You can put a sticker over the logo and no one will know is a dell.

Well. I dont want every customer i send a conference call to have the 3cx advertisement. I am not in the same bussiness, my clients will not care about the 3cx url there but it looks unprofesional.

I am paying for a license, i would like to be able not to include this advertisement when the system emails my customers.

Imaxinar DM likes this.
  8. theuruguayan

Izzi, you can change the subject of the email and do what you want. If you keep going to the end of the email you will see what i am talking about. That is not in the template of the system and cant be removed.

My point is, if i pay for the license i want to be able to remove all mentions of 3cx in the emails to my customers. Is common for EVERY software out there that you pay for the license .

Imaxinar DM and Uzzy like this.
  9. Uzzy

Uzzy Guest

Yes i noticed that also which was not enable to edit in the template <[​IMG] Learn how to get more out of 3CX at www.3cx.com>> Sound very unprofessiona. Whenever i create pdf file.. microsoft documents etc from these big brand software company.. i never saw any links or branding in the documents such as learn more about adobe or microsoft.. " this is professional way of doing business. I believe when you build something with a brand.. you tend to make you brand appear everywhere as it sound cool.. but sometime they need to focus on end user , partners how this will cause an issue for the business. No one want to replace resellers logo or branding in the mail or system.. but at least of end user product.. such as email, phones.. all branding should be editable and links. if i sell 3cx to company A, for any issue company A should get in touch with me, why they have to learn more on 3cx? that does not make sense.

Imaxinar DM likes this.
  10. red45

100% agree with this idea. Very unprofessional of 3CX to continue to hard code this in conference emails for paid licenses.

Uzzy likes this.
  11. Uzzy

Uzzy Guest

What is more interesting, i have seen some post recently about too much branding and sometimes need to hide end user branding just to not lose sales where customer can go and deal directly or with other partner.. I have seen the ceo said.. "if people dont agree to use 3cx like that, they are free to choose other solutions.. " it was something like that.. which sound rude.. where if you think today.. all small or ay size or reseller who made 3cx here. i agree it costed the a lot of times, investment etc to build such system, but they have to give the end user the freedom to put their own branding on softphone for paid license. or at least in the softphone 'About" can say this software has been developed by 3CX. without any link. because on 3cx site anyone can register as partner, or choose another reseller.. while you partner you are doing marketing for someone else. Protection should be on a win win situation. in the 3cx admin , they can write 3cx everywhere they want...anyway... i believe in the future they will realise this. We people, we want to contribute a lot of ideas.. etc as i think all partners.. owner should be as one team.

Imaxinar DM likes this.
  12. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

13. techclarity

Still hoping to see this removed as well. We have users clicking on the link in the voicemail e-mail message thinking it will take them to the voicemail.

14. eli

eli

Totally Agree

15. pirmax

Too much 3CX ads everywhere....mail ... conference ... softphone....

Imaxinar DM likes this.
  16. pirmax

A parametrage field for all emails would be more interesting, today I just wanted to add a info about the client because all mails go through our mail server and arrive at the admin address so no way to differentiate, we could have modified this Info, this would avoid having to resume all templates

17. techclarity

Still would like to see this removed as well. Nick, any update on this?

18. premtek

Hi Team, any update on this?

19. techclarity

My understanding is that it is removed in version 15.5

20. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

It is not in the welcome email in 15.5

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...