Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Renewing Free License

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Arthur Siu, Mar 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arthur Siu

So I have the 1st year free 3CX license, which supports 16 calls. What I want to know is what happens when the year is up? I need to renew the license and I want the free one that support only 4 calls. How do I get the that particular license for free, just contact a vendor?

2. dandenson

dandenson New Member

interested to know also...

3. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @Arthur Siu

The new free standard licence includes 16 simultaneous calls for a year. Once the first year is up you have 2 options:
    • Renew the maintenance to keep using 16 simultaneous calls or
    • Do nothing and the licence will drop to 4 simultaneous calls annual standard (after a month of grace period).

4. Arthur Siu

So if I do not do anything it will automatically drop/ automatically renew into the 4 simultaneous calls? That would be pretty nice. Sorry to sound like an idiot. I just want to double check because I will not be around my company when the renewal happens, and I hope they can still use 3CX without interruptions or intervention upon my part. Thanks for the reply.

5. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

That is correct. The system will automatically drop to 4SC calls standard once the maintenance (and grace period) expires. You do not need to do anything.
    Glad i could help

dandenson likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.