Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Report format in CSV / Excel

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Amornrat, Feb 1, 2017.

Report format in CSV / Excel 5 5 6votes
5/5, 6 votes

1. Amornrat

Dear 3CX,

When we download basic call report as csv or Excel format.
    There is always empty rows between page breaks in the report.
    Can we have a continuously row of data without a page break in the call report?
    This will be more convenient for us to handle with the big data in Excel further.
    Hope you can help update this feature in near future.

Thanks and regards
    Amornrat

2. example1

I'd like to also request this. Having the 2-line page breaks every 20-30 records completely breaks Excel's sorting and filtering. This makes exporting to Excel format pretty pointless!

I get that you want it to look good printed, but that is what the HTML and PDF formats are for!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. jhonku

The advantage to export to excel is the possibility to filter rows to work with data.
    Putting empty lines or titles every xx records make exporting to excel useless.

I vote for it

4. 9718958

3CX, please remove the Page breakers in Excel reporting. New reports are unusable!!!

5. 9718958