Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Reporting in v10

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by cknott2243, Feb 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cknott2243

I have purchased v10 with the call center add on and am now looking for some sort of management reports. Basically a report or something close to this that would show the managers of the different departments the different queue/extension statistics. Is this possible? I do not see anything like this unless I just overlooking which is definitely possible as I am new to the product.

Thanks

2. danhriscanu

danhriscanu New Member

Hi,

Look for 3cx Log Reporter under 3cx Phone System installation folder. You will find there every report that you want.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. brandnewbie

Hello!
    I am testing the call center function as well and I was wondering the following:

1) Is there a way for agents to run specific reports given
    2)Is there a way to iew these reports via web
    3 Is there a way to have the reports automatically generated (scheduled time) for agents to view?

Thanks in advance!

4. danhriscanu

danhriscanu New Member

Hi,'

For your 1) and 2) questions, these features will be available in future Version 11 release. You will be able to specify which agents are allowed to view reports and they will be accessible via web browser. As for question 3) scheduled automatically generated reports are not available for the moment but you can request this feature here http://3cx.ideascale.com/ and we will analyze this request based on other users vote for it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.