Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Reporting on DID?

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Roshen, Apr 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roshen

Hi all, hoping someone may be able to help me out here..

Does anyone have a method of reporting call statistical information by number called (DID)?
    I need to know ring time, talk time, call numbers answered and abandoned split by the DID that was called

I am basically looking for a better way to handle the following:

1 we provide helpdesk support to about 20 clients, each have a separate DID number
    2 Each DID number connects to a separate queue (so that we can collect statistical information for each client)
    3 We have a helpdesk of 6 agents, and all 6 agents are in each of the 20 queues

We cannot use the wall board because as we cannot deploy 20 odd screens (1 for each queue)
    Maintaining all the queues is beginning to get cumbersome
    Call distribution is not even across the agents (as there are 20 odd queues causing the round-robin ring strategy to be out of sequence most of the time)
    also calls that are not answered in a queue are missing from the queue statistics

the ability to report on DID would solve a myriad of headaches for me, having to maintain just 1 support queue and route all support calls there, allowing better call distribution, ease amount of the effort required to administer the system, and get more accurate call statistics.

We are on 3CX V11 with the CCE, any suggestions would be appreciated

-Roshen

2. GManNAtl

It is not of any help to you right now, but I have developed a custom accounting package that I am looking to turn into a hosted solution. I will post back with demo's and links when it is complete. I don't currently have all the reports you want, but I do track the DNIS. My current customer uses it to track advertising campaigns.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.