Reporting on Voicemail usage

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Mitchellb, Jan 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mitchellb

Hi guys,

Is the platform capable of supporting Reports on Voicemail usage per extension? The objective is really to measure how often extension users listen to their voicemail, or even worse - if they have voicemails in the system that havent been listed to after a few days!

Would appreciate your confirmation.

cheers

2. lneblett

lneblett Well-Known Member

There is no such feature or report that I am aware of inherent in the system for this. You might look at http://www.voiptoys.com as they do 3rd party apps for 3cx and have a voice mail manager application that might fit the bill. I also understand that they may entertain custom work as well.

3. Mitchellb

4. jasit

jasit New Member

as an administrator, you could look at the folder on your server and search for the wav files, it will show you the extension and the created date on the file. then if you are bored create a script that would do it.

5. Mitchellb

Thanks, i received the following response from the guys at VoIPToys.com:

I know this would be possible to do. I need to see if our current voicemail manager has this feature implemented.
    I am speaking to the original programmer right now
    OK, the current release does have this feature
    You can see if voicemails have been listened to or not
    If you are the manager of an extension group, then you can see all the voicemails of everyone in the group
    Including if it has been listened to or not

Seems as though this should do the trick. I am just waiting for whether this can be reported on, or remains a realtime view/display only.

Ron Lyen likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.