• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Reprovision option greyed out on Yealink phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobdigby

Reaction score
We have over 100 extensions and most are fine however since V15 I have random phones that when I select in the management console don't have the option to reprovision, reboot, firmware, Phone UI, Password or config.

The only difference I can see is the phones that work display a MAC address in the phones page and the phones that don't work just say PROVISONED. These phones are the same model and firmware etc. They are Yealink T19 e2.

Please see screenshot or the problem. Does anyone have any ideas what this could be?

Thanks

Attachments

• Reprovision.jpg
    Reprovision.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 221
final bump before I have to go through official channels to get help with this.

Hello there,

Since these are local extensions with the correct firmware the only other reason that i can think of and may affect this behaviour are the templates.
Are you using the default templates?
Also did you restore from a backup? if so please try making a change into an extension that displays the issue (add a blf) and try reprovisioning the phone and let us know of that works.

Brilliant it was to do with the custom template, if I went into the extension and went to phone provisioning and then deleted the phone and readded it now comes up with the MAC and the option to re-provision.

Just one final thing to ask. When I go the phone page it says under firmware Not Supported 53.80.23.1 but if I click firmware the ok button is greyed out like attached.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    38.3 KB · Views: 154
This may have to do with the version you are running is in theory a higher build than the one 3CX is using.
You are using the UK specific so you will have to contact Yealink to be able to upgrade your phones to the recommended firmware since i just tried doing it here and it does not upgrade manually either.

Thats fine I can manually downgrade myself through the phones web interface its not a massive problem on a single handset but if I had 100's I would not be happy.

Isn't it often going to be the case you buy a new phone its going to come with a higher firmware than what 3CX is handing out therefore 3CX really needs to be able to offer a firmware update even if its going to in fact downgrade the firmware. I'm sure version 12 of 3CX did this without any issues/

Thanks

Did You solve this problema? i´m using Yealing TP19 E2 with current versión 3cx and have same problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Steffen Ekerdt
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.