Request for Enhancement for lanugages

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by erich_richker, Jun 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. erich_richker

I would like too see the ablitity for the admin too change the langauge prompts depending on ext, digital receptionest and, voicemail.

Thank You,
    Erich Richker

2. silentfun

silentfun Member

nice idea at the digital receptionest you can put several languages and you can make the same DR with different promt file (clones) but you are right that the VMail is a point where you have to be tricky - my suggestion is record the message in shortest form but in all languages you need in a priority you think it is ok.

hope this helps you

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. erich_richker

Thats good in all for vm but what if you users don't speak one bit of English at all? My idea would be prompts could be customizable depending on the user. Example like the voice mail default prompts.

Heres a good example how it could be done.

When you setup the extenchen it ask you also what language would you like too use for that extenchen. What happens is when that person dials the voice mail system matches all the prompts to the corisponding wav files to the specified language under system prompts.

4. silentfun

silentfun Member

yes you are right it would be a nice feature - but until they implement that you have to use promts that say everything in all languages u need. (for the voicemail) in the other u only need one Digi Receptionist as a splitter into the diferen speeches..

hope you find a way to config 3cx to fit your needs

Andy

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.