REST/Webservice interface to phone book

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by ubsysteme.de, Jun 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ubsysteme.de

Hello,

is there a REST/SOAP interface for the 3cx public phone book?

I would like to add phone book entries from our software. I know the 3cx Call Control API. But our software is not written in C#. So I need an other interface. (COM, REST, SOAP)

Any suggestions

Regards
    Mathias Pannier

2. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

Hi Mathias - Our software is able to query other databases via REST. If your software has a REST API then you can get 3CX to query your software for the number. That is how it has been designed to work...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ubsysteme.de

Hi Nick. Thanks for the feedback. Where can I find the documentation about this REST interface? Is it possible with the Standard version?

4. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

Hi - well currently you have to write a CRM plugin, but soon there will be an easier server based way for our web client.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. ubsysteme.de

Why I have to write a CRM plugin? You have written that 3cx is able to query other databases via REST. I have thought "out of the box"?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.