• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Solved Restart from Management Console

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter Bata

Reaction score
Hello all,

We are running 3CX on a debian server. Can the PBX be restarted from the management console as opposed to doing it from the o/s CLI

Thank you

You can restart 3CX services from 3CX dashboard.
Debian server can be restarted from GUI, if installed, or from CLI

Last edited:
@eagle2

Thank you so much for the prompt reply. When you said Dashboard I immediately looked at my dashboard and saw that the word "services" was staring me right in the face. My apologies for having bothered you. Have a wonderful day! Peter

Actually I no longer see any information when I click on Activity Log. Would you know what service(s) need to be restarted in order for activity reporting to resume.

I did see that option. I perceived that to mean "Continually keep the last 1 day of logs", not "Record 1 day of logs from boot time, then delete it and stop logging"

If I uncheck this option, will it keep all logs from last boot until next boot?
:confused:

You better select all services and restart all of them.

Good idea. Thank you again for helping out. Much appreciated. Peter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yparker0320
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.