Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Restart w/o Reboot

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by thereverend, Oct 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thereverend

thereverend New Member

Just wondering how I can restart 3cx server without Rebooting the whole server. I don't see a option in 3cx that is for SHUT DOWN services or START UP services or RESTART SERVICES. If there is such a monster please let me know if not... I would like to see this is a future release as i think this might be helpful. Also a way to schedule restarts for 3cx would be nice as well. I currently have my server reboot every 24 hours at 1am so that 3cx will restart itself. Please let me know if this is possible. thank you everyone

2. tom_ch

Management Console --> Services status --> Click on one service --> Click on Restart All

3. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

3cx is installed with a Windows Task to restart daily at a given time. You can manually adjust this time from the Windows Task Scheduler.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.