Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

restore backup with powershell

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by ZenMasta, Mar 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZenMasta

ZenMasta New Member

I'm in the middle of attempting an upgrade from 12 to 14. I understand the move to a purely webbased management console, but I don't like the restore backup just because I have no idea about the progress. In the previous version it was nice to see the progress so you can gauge how long it might take.

It would be nice if there was something I could check on periodically. A restore backup method that showed progress or maybe a way to restore backups through powershell that might show some kind of progress so I can still do other things but check in and see what the status is and if I'll need to stop what I'm doing soon to test etc. Simply waiting for the email just makes me anxious. Maybe I'm crazy.

2. NickD_3CX

NickD_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

This is something some other users have requested as well. What you could do is upvote the following thread on the 'Ideas' section which is relevant to what you are saying:
    http://www.3cx.com/forums/post177153.html

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.