• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Restrict call forwarding

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunstate

Reaction score
Is there any way to restrict the end users from having the ability to set up their extension to forward to an offnet number (cell phone for example)? I can't see anywhere in the admin console where you can set permissions on what the user can or cannot do in MyPhone.

The concern is lack of outbound trunks/lines. Let's say I've got 4 analog lines coming into 3CX from my provider. If I have two users that both decide to log into MyPhone and forward external calls to their cell phone, and they both receive an external call, that just tied up all 4 of my external lines. I would like the ability to be able to go in set who can or cannot forward calls. Is this possible?

Thanks.

I have read through the docs, searched the forums, and done quite a bit of googling, and still can't find the answer. It looks like my only option is to completely disable MyPhone for the users that I do not want to have the ability to forward their extension. Nobody else has ever wanted to restrict the ability to call forward?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.