Review Mailbox Greeting

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by tjabaut, Dec 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tjabaut

tjabaut New Member

I am trying to figure out how to review a Voice Mail Greeting. If I record a VM greeting I do not get a prompt to review what I recorded.

Any ideas?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. tjabaut

tjabaut New Member

Bump...

Costas or Nick am I just missing something here? I was explaining to my client howto record their Greeting and they said OK, I want to hear how it sounds. I could not figure out howto reply what they just recorded.

Please tell me that I am missing something, and if not could you please code an option for said feature?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. tjabaut

tjabaut New Member

Bump

Anyone???

4. BJReplay

BJReplay New Member

I set my status to away and called from another extension. Crude, but all I could think of.

3CX - any comments?

5. tjabaut

tjabaut New Member

Bump...

Anyone at 3CX this needs to be addresses. Clients frequently want to review how their message sounds or check it to see if they need to change it.

It may seem like a niceity, but it should be a requirement. Even a $20 answering machine can provide this functionality.

6. BJReplay

BJReplay New Member

Bump Bump

The other thing is I've found that if you press # when you finish speaking, about 1 second of your message is cut off, so you actually need to wait a second, then press #.

The other way to check your greetings - if you have access to the server - is to share out the directory C:\Program Files\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Ivr\Voicemail\Data, so you can browse the files. Each extension has a subdirectory. However, no good for external extensions.

7. tjabaut

tjabaut New Member

Nick or Costas, could you please chime in on this issue as well. these types of issues MUS T be addressed for broad deployment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.