Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Rights to view other queues without being a member of it

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Laurent84, Nov 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laurent84

Hi there,

Since we upgrade our 3CX pbx to v12 this week, we miss a functionality for our Call center supervisors.
    Until v11, you could put a extension in the management group. One of the effects was that this user could see all the queues in the system. This option seems to be disappered in v12.
    Our goal is to let some users view the Callcenter queues, without the right to get called being pushed to the extension of this user, by being a member of the queue.

Is there a solution/workaround for this problem?

2. afinite

Snap, I'd like to know this too - now that version 12 allows you to be a member of multiple groups, you seem to have to partcipate in them.
    Guessing they'll fix it in a service pack, but not sure when.

3. AndreasP_3CX

AndreasP_3CX New Member
    3CX Support

Hi afinman and Laurent84,

if you want an extension to see queue calls without it being an agent then just add the extension as a manager from the queue properties. The extension will be able to supervise the queues (enable the correct rights in the extension properties) without being called like the rest of the agents.

you can do this by:
    1. logging into the 3CX Management Console
    2. Go to the Call Queues node
    3. Select your queue from the list
    4. edit the queue properties
    5. Scroll down to the Queue email notifications and click on "select queue manager extension number"
    6. select your extension number and apply

If you have any further inquiries please let me know

Best Regards

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. afinite

Thanks for the heads up, but that's for queues, not ring groups. How can I do this if I want more than one extn to supervise the group?

5. Laurent84

Hi AndreasP_3CX,

Thank you for your answer. This does it for me, thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.