Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Ring All problem

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by dietzius, Sep 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dietzius

Hello,
    we are having some trouble with the RingAll function.
    It worked correctly until last month, now every time we have a call it rings for 3 seconds than forward the call to my cell phone (should be forwarded only after 20 sec). In the server activity log I got this:

"17-set-2014 16:48:47.005 L:121.1[Line:10001<<0********] failed to reach RingAll:200, reason Temporarily Unavailable
    17-set-2014 16:48:47.005 [CM503026]: Call(C:121): Route 1 to RingAll200[Ext.101,Ext.102,Ext.105,Ext.104,Ext.100,Ext.103] is not active (Busy/Not registered)"

I see from the 3CX System Extension Status that The RingAll 200 is registered and idle. The same for the extensions 100,101,102,103,104 and 105... all registered and idle.

We have another RingAll that point to other extensions. And also there we have the same problem.

There's one thing that fixed for a few seconds the problem. I've restarted the 3CX services and it worked until the first call... then it started forwarding all the calls again.

thank you!

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Are the sets that make up the ring group all individual sets? What type?

Do they show as registered when you check them? Does the 3CX server log confirm this, or are they unregistering, and then registering some time later? have you checked the re-register time, on the sets?

Has anything on your network changed recently?

If you try a call to the ring group, and it goes off to the mobile immediately, can you call any of the members directly?

3. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

1) Are you on VoIP or a T1 type Trunk from a phone company?
    2) IS your extension set to Ring Mobile and Desk simultaneously?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. dietzius

Thank you for your promptly reply.
    leejor:
    - if you're talking about the members of the ring group, they are all normal extensions. I looked again at my log and it doesn't show unregistering/registering problems. They are always connected.
    - The things I've changed lately was updating 3CX with the latest service pack and disabled the IVR(and instead of that put a direct RingAll).
    - I can call all the extensions normally.

craigreilly:
    - We have both ISDN (via Patton) and VoIP connection. But the incoming calls arrive from Patton.
    - No, all extensions are set to forward calls after 10 sec to mobiles. But before that, the ring group is set to forward the call to a mobile after 20 sec.

Another really strange thing is that, as I said, the phone rings for about 3 sec and then forward to my mobile. But if I answer within that 3 sec, it works normally.

Thank you again!

5. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

So...is the ring group set to forward to your mobile after 20 seconds, or some other mobile?

6. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

Have you tired to recreate the ring group 1 ext at a time?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.