• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

ring back for parked calls

Status
Not open for further replies.

rbc94

Reaction score
We have v11 and yealink t28 phones with blf keys programmed for the shared park locations. when we park a call on sp1 for ex and then it hits the 2 minute mark (which is how the ringback is setup) the ext that parked the call rings and then the call goes back into park but the blf key light goes out and then doesn't come back on again until the ring back occurs again. then after the ringback the light goes out but call is still parked. so unless people are looking at their myphone app they think the caller has hung up. i think this may be a bug or i may have something set wrong? any suggestions please.

This is actually a Yealink Firmware issue. They fixed it for me in a custom firmware. However, it was for the T38's. I am guessing you can also attempt to park 2 calls on the same parking spot? And the second one gets lost in lala land ? This is what the fix was actually for. But it seemed to have changed the behavior on the ringback as well...

You will need to get with a Yealink Distributor and have them plead your case to Yealink to update and fix.

(I do not have a T28 available to test on - but since the 38's have this issue, it seems all of their devices might)

Thank you for the info. I have emailed yealink about the problem but do not get a response from them. We purchased all of our yealink phones through amazon so I don't have a dealer to go through. Do you have a contact that I can speak to about this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilyass.b
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.