Ring back on transfered call

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by solutionsit, Oct 6, 2015.

1. solutionsit

If a receptionist blind transfers to an extension have it ring back to the source after a certain number of rings or seconds.

2. mmancini

Ringback feature if person is not available

We have an install DESPERATELY needing the ability to transfer a call to an extension and instead of going to VM if they don't answer, to have to ring back to the person transferring the call.

3. Frank D

Frank D New Member

Re: Ringback feature if person is not available

I think I get what you mean. I understand the use case and that it is important for those calls not to end up on VM.
    Maybe you could try:
    Use attended transfer instead (would result in the outcome you desire)
    You could configure that internal calls or specfic calls are not routed to VM (forwarding rules, exeptions)
    You could use a ring group/ queue/ second voip acvount as the transfer destination and set it up on the phone in addition to the existing extension (needs some work, only feasible if just a few extensions need this)

4. mmancini

Ringback feature if person is not available

We need a feature that other systems have. If a call is transferred to another ext and they do not answer, we need it to boomerang back to the original person

5. Charles_3CX

Charles_3CX New Member
    3CX Support

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...