Ring Group : Destination if no answer

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by smartek, Jun 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smartek

When a group A is ringing but nobody answers, I would like that Group A and Group B starts ringing.

The only way I found to do this is to create 3 group, including all members of Group A and B. Isn't there a cleaner way of doing so ?

2. Zacharias_3CX

Zacharias_3CX Support Team

Hello @smartek

Can you please clarify what you have configured in Destination if no answer of the Ring Group?
    Do you forward the call to another Ring Group?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Simply put the extensions that are in group A into group B along with any "new" extensions. If group B is used for other purposes and you don't want all of the extensions (A&B) ringing, then you will have to create group C.

4. smartek

Hi Guys,

Zacharias> destination if no answer is group B. But doing so implicates that group A will not ring anymore... and it would be practical for us that both groups would ring. It would be nice to have a checkbox that would allow this possibility.

Leejor > As I need to keep separate groups A and B for other reasons, then what you says confirms my first post : one need to create a 3rd group that includes all members of A and B. As we have a lot of groups, it's a bit of a pain but I can survive :)

5. Zacharias_3CX

Zacharias_3CX Support Team

Hello @smartek

I am afraid there is no such ability at the moment. You can however post this as a feature request in the ideas section of the forum so it can be upvoted by other users and reviewed by the appropriate department.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.