Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Ring Group Pickup (Bug)

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by cloidhamer, Dec 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cloidhamer

After upgrading to Version 9 my two receptionists are having an issue where if they answer a call into the Ring Group at the same time the 3CX server connects their extensions and drops the incoming caller. Sorry I don't have a log to post yet as I have just been made aware of the issue. I wanted to see if anyone else had seen this issue. We are using Snom 320 phones. Thanks.

Craig

2. mfm

mfm Active Member

Hi,

It would be ideal if you could get the logs, also what version of 3cx are you running?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. cloidhamer

Here is a log from a call that was mishandled. I called into my office from my cell phone. When ext 100 and ext 110 picked up the assistant showed that ext 100 had the call, but there was no audio either way. Thanks for any help on this.

Craig

Attached Files:

4. mfm

mfm Active Member

Hi Cloid,

Cant pick up much from the logs unfortunately, it would need so more in depth analysis.. do you by any chance have a support contract?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. cloidhamer

Sorry, I do not have a support contract.

It seems that it is a software bug since I had no issue while on version 8 and now that I have upgraded to 9 it is present.

6. mfm

mfm Active Member

Hi,

We haven't had similar reports, did you install service pack 5 and see if it helps the situation although I strongly doubt its a bug. Normally in such cases there is an incorrect exchange of IP's but for audio to be dead both ways is a little strange. Make sure your PBX is in sunless mode.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.