• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

ring group with version 3.1.2434

Status
Not open for further replies.

clavaud

Reaction score
Impossible to create a group of call. The extensions are not validated

What's the issue?

tab

I do not arrive has to create a group call with extensions

There wasn't a fine grained description. I need more info to helping you. I did it according to the manual and both types of group run faultlessly.

tab

With an old version, example v3.01928.0
that functions
But with the V3.1.2434 version that is not possible any more.
Test with this version

It is possible to create Ring Groups with current version (V3.1.2434). Maybe u just need a clean install of 3cx ? Give us more info about your issue.
Cheers

Following a first installation of the version v3.1.2434 on Windows 2000 I create 3
extensions for example 1000,1001,1000
I cannot validate them as a member in a group of call number 8000

At the install did you set the ext num length to 4?

Yes well on

sir I believe there is an issue during upgrade between current version and 1928. Do you think you install everything fresh and try again?

Regards

Ring Groups work perfectly. Do you see the list of extensions when you create a ring group? You should see the list of available extensions - see below..

Ring Group Members:
Select which extensions are a member of this ring group.
Extensions

Do you see the extensions you created on the left??

Yes I see extensions 1000,1001,1002 perfectly on the left. I select them
(to add) they appear on the right and when I validate it disappear on the right and groups it does not function

Did you perform a clean installation or an upgrade? Perform a clean uninstall, and install the latest version of 3CX from scratch. Ring groups work for sure - and they work perfectly. You can rest assured.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.