• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Ring groups to voicemail

Status
Not open for further replies.

sam007

Reaction score
hello there

I'm like to set up a ring groups so that my office phone (external number) and cellphone ring simultaneously. If the call is not answered however, I'd like it to by forwarded to the 3CX voicemail and not the voicemail of the office or the cellphone. Is this possible and if so how? Is there a timeout value in seconds or another method to establish this?

Thank you

Hi Sam,

You can program the specific number of rings on an extension before forwarding to voicemail within the extension settings in 3CX. (ie: 5 rings, then voicemail)

On your mobile (called a cellphone in some countries) set the number of rings before forwarding to voicemail to a longer setting than your internal extension and you shouldn't have any problems from there. (ie: 6 rings, then voicemail)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.