Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

ring mobile en deskphone at te same time

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by jjwerkman, Dec 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jjwerkman

I'm out of options, please helpt me with a suggestion.
    My deskphone stops ringing when my status is set to away and option 'ring mobile en deskphone at te same time' enabled.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. mixig

mixig Active Member

I would say this is normal behaviour, "ring my extension and mobile at the same time" is under "Available" section, and you said that your status is set to "Away", so incoming calls will be routed by "Away" setup

3. jjwerkman

Sorry mixig, my status is set to Available. The Away status does not have the option: "ring ... same time".

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. mixig

mixig Active Member

you can check server activity log and see what is happening when incoming call came to the 3cx, why is your mobile is not ringing, do you have configured outbound rule for mobile number?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.