Ring My Mobile / Rebound / Forward Ext to Mobile

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by craigreilly, Sep 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

So... a basket of things here.
    We have a Patton Gateway connecting to a PRI/T1.
    With this, we wanted to be able to use Rebound and "Ring My Mobile at Same time" - but could not.
    Nicky borg suggested turning off Early Connect feature in the Patton. It seemed to work great. It could detect when the call actually connected. (Previously, Rebound started as soon as the Patton accepted the call, and ring my mobile at same time - that is the only place the call went).

Now, I have found out this broke another feature. When an extension is set to forward all calls to mobile phone and a call is transferred to that extension - it gets stuck on the tranfserers handset and never gets to the mobile phone.

So, I have checked/turned on "Early Connect" again on the Patton. We are back to the beginning. But, atleast transfers to forwarded extensions are working.

I hope this makes sense--- and was wondering if anyone knows if this will actually work. Patton tells me Battery-Reversal or Tax-Pulse is needed on the line, but Century Link tells me they can not provide these services.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ian.watts

ian.watts Active Member

Similar but aside.. Call Confirm would alleviate some of the problems around Rebound, period. It certainly would kill "timing" issues. I put a feature request up.. oh some day.. ;)

3. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

The feature requests dont seem to go far... we've all been waiting for a separate greeting for each extension status - Available, Away, OOO, etc...

Are we going to get that you think?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.