Ring My Mobile Simultaneously - Calls Dropped

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by casualmikey, Aug 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. casualmikey

Hi all,

I'm having an issue whereby I have been using the 'Ring My Mobile Simulaneously' on several extensions where the calls are dropped after 2 minutes and 5 seconds almost exactly into the call - This issue is repeatable. I have tried cell phone, voip phones, land lines and they have the same issue.

It used to work perfectly but one by one, each extension would have the problem. I initially had 4 extensions, one had the problem within a month of setting it up, the second one within a few months until now none of my extensions with simultaneous ring work more than two minutes.

I have escalated this to 3cx support as well as my voip provider. My voip provider said that the 3cx was sending back a '100 trying' message and that the carrier was timing out and cancelling the call as they had not received a '200 ok'. I checked the wireshark trace and it shows that right after the '100 trying' message is sent from 3cx (about 2 minutes and 5 seconds into the call), the carrier ends the call.

I know I have escalated this to 3cx support but I would like to know if anybody has had this issue and if there is a temporary fix or setting I can use to make this feature work? I figure the more minds working on it the better.

System: licensed 3cx up-to-date with latest updates running on Windows Server 2008

Thanks for all of your feedback in advance,
    Mike

2. netswork

netswork Active Member

Please keep us updated to your results with support.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.