Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Ring my mobile simultaneously grayed out

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by jmatson, Jun 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jmatson

jmatson New Member

i was using this option in the prev version. but now that i have updated to V10. it's grayed out. my ext still rings my cell. but i can't enable it on any other ext.

2. davidbenwell

davidbenwell Active Member

are you using the Free edition? if so this is only available in the paid versions of 3CX.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. wzaatar

Hi there,

I flagged this out some time ago: (http://www.3cx.com/forums/v10-disabled-features-19929.html).

It's sad but it seems that with every new version coming out, the free one gets more crippled and features get moved to the "paid" version.

You're better off downgrading if you want this feature back.

Cheers,

W.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. mylove4life

mylove4life New Member

Your better off buying it....

5. mylove4life

mylove4life New Member

Your better off buying it....

6. davidbenwell

davidbenwell Active Member

If you need a licence, we can do theses at very good rates. Visit http://www.3cx-phone-system.co.uk/3cx-phone-system.html for more info

7. willow

willow Member

3cx has been very good a letting the average user try the pbx. Just like any company they want and need to make money. I can't blame them for limiting the features. Would cisco or avaya or intertel give you a free pbx to use? I would suggest contacting a partner in your area, they can usually work you up very good numbers on a license.

8. KerryG

KerryG Active Member

The Free version is not designed to be a production system, it is really for doing technical testing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.