• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Ring my mobile simultaneously not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

RKnepper

Reaction score
On extensions, I have the mobile number in, I have Ring my mobile simultaneously checked, but it does nothing when I call the extension directly or have queue calls
Also, when I set to forward to mobile after however many seconds, it just goes to busy signal.
I'm on 15.5.6354.2 and see I have an update 15.5.8291.3 waiting I will install this weekend.

Hi RKnepper,

I would check you have an outbound rule to facilitate mobile/cell phone number calls.

For example in the UK mobile numbers start with 07 so check you have a rule to match your mobile/cell format.

Yes, it's production, so I will not run the update. I will look at outbound rules and sip trunks. Thanks.

Have a look at the 3CX Activity Log right after a call, that will show where the outgoing call is routing (a match to an outbound rule), and why it fails (no trunk available?).

Reactions: NickD_3CX
I have the same issue. Before the upgrade to 15.5.0, the mobile rang simultaneously. I have tried to
uncheck/check the checkbox, alter the number ... but no mobile calls. Direct calls to the mobile phones work, so I really think there is an issue with the check box and nothing to do with outbound rules. Besides the are no loggings in the activity log or call log from calling mobile numbers where this was the case before the upgrade!

Please resolve this issue because this is a necessary functionality in our operations!

Mario

In the event this is some sort of a "status" problem. Have you tried, on one extension, un-checking the Ring my Mobile option, saving the settings, then going back in and checking it, and saving.

In the event this is some sort of a "status" problem. Have you tried, on one extension, un-checking the Ring my Mobile option, saving the settings, then going back in and checking it, and saving.
Yes I did but do change ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Samuel_1997
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.