• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Ring myMobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

bboyd

Reaction score
Hello All,
I am having a bit of problems with my IVR. I have no hardphones connected to the system, all extensions forward to mobile phones. When someone calls in and they select the extension they are trying to reach it gets to the mobile phone but if you miss it on the cell phone it leaves a long message on the cell phone with the lady on the IVR talking and on the outside caller side of it there is a very long hold before the 3cx voicemail will pickup and many times customers will hang up....I have the forward rules set to Out Of Office to forward to mobile and all the extensions set to Out of Office in 3cx. Any help would be appreciated.

I attempted to copy the server log but it will not let me.

Thanks in advance,
bboyd

Hi, what is the name of your VoIP Provider? and what settings did you use when setting up the provider on 3CX?

could you take out the Outbound proxy server for your VoIP provider and test again, make sure you also click the option "PBX Delivers Audio"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deanhbs
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.