Ring Question

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by tobiastromm, Jun 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tobiastromm

tobiastromm New Member

Hi,

where I work when we make internal calls the ring is "short and double" (ring ring). When receive external calls is like long and unic (ring).

It´s possible to do that with 3Cx?

Thank You.

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

http://3cx.ideascale.com/a/dtd/Add-Alert-Info-Support-for-Distinctive-Ringing/71534-9854

This says that the idea has been completed. I haven't really looked into using it, nor have I come across any options to set, that doesn't mean that they are not there. Your ATA/SIP phone would have to support it if it has been implemented in version 10.

3. davidbenwell

davidbenwell Active Member

Some Sip Phones can do this, I know the Snom phones, you can set a internal ring tone and for external you can have another ring tone.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. davidbenwell

davidbenwell Active Member

Nor have i, the problem i have noticed is 3CX list a bunch of features on the website, and or manuals, but the actual feature is not available yet. Maybe Nicky from 3CX can Confrim?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.