• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Ring tones on generic template and call assistant

Status
Not open for further replies.

luciano

Reaction score
Hi,

I have just setup a new 3cx installation version 8 free version with a demo code which has unlocked all features on a 2003 server running on Vmware esxi v4.0 server. I am using the UK prompts.

It is workng but I have a couple of questions.

1.) I have number of voip providers 3 which are sipgate and the other two are Plusnet and Freespeech. Plusnet and Freespeech were created using the generic template and when I call a UK number I get a european ringing tone. If I try the same via sipgate I get the correct UK ring tone. Is there a way to change this somewhere?

2.) When I use the call assistant to place a call and the number starts ringing all I get at my end is music on hold until the number answers. Is there a way for me to get the ringing tone instead.

Thanks

Lou

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Murad88
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.