Ringer comes through earpiece and not speaker

Discussion in 'Android' started by dahammy3, Jun 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dahammy3

I am using the Moto Droid 2.1-update1 and my Co-worker is using HTC Hero 2.1-update1. When the 3CX client is not running calls to cellular number ring as desired through the speaker. When the 3CX client is running we can receive a SIP call and the ringer works as desired, but if we receive a cell call the first call rings as desired and any subsequent received cell calls ring through the earpiece.

We can make the cellular ring correcly again by making a call to the SIP line. This seems to reset the sequence so that the next cell call rings correctly, but then, again any subsequent cell calls ring in the earpiece.

Dave

2. Bob Denny

Bob Denny New Member

Slight variant on this: If I start 3CX phone, notifications and music come through the earpiece. When I shut it down, they work as they should, coming through the speaker. Totally repeatable. This is a fatal flaw, I can't keep the phone running.

HTC Incredible, Android 2.1u1

3. Bob Denny

Bob Denny New Member

If I place a call (like to our voicemail ext) and turn on speaker phone, then hang up, the music and notifications start coming through the speaker as they should. It's a workaround though I have to keep doing it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.