Ringer for Warehouse Phone

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by ParksideGroup, Sep 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ParksideGroup

We are currently running a Yealink T42G in our Warehouse, however the warehouse staff have complained that the ringer volume is too low. I have checked the phone and the volume is up to maximum.

Does anyone know of a device on the market that will either flash a light or make a loud noise when the extension is called

Regards

Paul

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

If you use an ATA, either programmed as the same extension, or as a part of a ring group, you can drive any standard (loud) ringer. You an also "ring" any device usually used for the hearing impaired, such as a relay to drive a light, or strobe, that is typically used on standard PSTN lines

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Use an Algo 8180. It's not supported by 3cx but we deploy lots of them. Great device at a great price

4. darnell

Hi,

I'm looking at installing a 3CX system in a factory and will need a ringer as they're not always in the office and sometimes in the factory.

I have seen the Algo 8180 but was wondering if there is a cheaper option?

5. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

6. wcoggins

We have used the ALGO 8180 and 8186 Paging over IP (PoIP) units for years. They are the best units on the market over the others that are out there. I have installed them in offices and factories using them with 3cx. They are very helpful with any issues.
    They perform not only as ringers and Pagers but can do time bells, evacuation alarms/pages etc.
    I cannot say enough good things about their products. From the first time I took one out of the box, I had it up and running smoothly in 5 minutes.
    I just wish that other manufacturer's products were as easy to use.

7. datamerge

datamerge New Member

+1 for Algo.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.