Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Ringing mobiles at the same time.

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by eclipse2000, Feb 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eclipse2000

Hello all, Got a small issue which im a little stuck with and i was wondering if anyone else had come across it. I have this PBX running more a less perfect, we have 4 lines coming in and we have these all setup using the digital receptionist. It does what it says on the tin untill i get to the extensions. On 3 of the extensions i have it to ring a local phone as well as call a mobile at the same time. It rings the mobile fine for 1 maybe 2 days but after this time if we get a call coming in only the local phone rings and not the mobile. The only way i can seem to resolve it is by restarting the whole server then it will call a mobile again at the same time.
    Anybody else tried to do this and come across this issue.

Thanks

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

What do the 3CX logs show, for a call that is failing (not going to a mobile), just before you restart the system. And then, compare to a log where a call is routing properly, after a restart. Is there a chance it has anything to do with outbound routes not being available?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.