Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Roadmap with OCS

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Gsirett, Oct 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gsirett

I'm new to these forums, so aplogies if there's a thread on this somewhere else (I couldn't find one)

I've seen quite a few people talking about 3CX/OCS integration but my question is what people think about the long term relationship between the two products. They have a lot of similar functionaility and are competitors in many areas.

I would like to know: are 3CX, mid-long term, plannning to go head-to-head with MS? I would see that as a good thing in the SME space as MS usuually treat SME's as an afterthought and 3CX gives a lot of OCS functionaility to them right now at a good price.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

Hi,

3CX sees OCS as a competitor and there are no plans to integrate with OCS. We are already going head to head with OCS and i believe we have a more appealing solution in many ways. We are infact preparing a whitepaper on this topic...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.