Roadmap with OCS

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Gsirett, Oct 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gsirett

I'm new to these forums, so aplogies if there's a thread on this somewhere else (I couldn't find one)

I've seen quite a few people talking about 3CX/OCS integration but my question is what people think about the long term relationship between the two products. They have a lot of similar functionaility and are competitors in many areas.

I would like to know: are 3CX, mid-long term, plannning to go head-to-head with MS? I would see that as a good thing in the SME space as MS usuually treat SME's as an afterthought and 3CX gives a lot of OCS functionaility to them right now at a good price.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

Hi,

3CX sees OCS as a competitor and there are no plans to integrate with OCS. We are already going head to head with OCS and i believe we have a more appealing solution in many ways. We are infact preparing a whitepaper on this topic...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.