Routing by callid

Discussion in 'CRM / Helpdesk / App Integration' started by bluetel, Feb 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bluetel

Hi,
    I am looking for a solution to direct a call to a queue by the beginning of the incoming number.

For example:
    when the number xx0000000 calls, the call is routed to the queue 1.
    when the number ww0000000 calls when the call is routed to the queue 2.

Any ideas to do this with the VAD?

Tx

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. VAD_Support

VAD_Support Active Member

Hi,

The caller number is stored in the "session.ani" variable. You can use a Conditional component to evaluate it and choose a different path depending on the value of that variable. Then, you can transfer the call to a different queue on each branch.

Regards,

3. bluetel

Thanks for your help.

I had done it (but i had used callid and not ani), but i have always the same vocal error message.

In the conditional component, my first condition is: EQUAL(LEFT(session.ani,3),332). If a caller number is beginning by 332xxxxxxxxx -> transfer to a extension

My second condition is: EQUAL(LEFT(session.ani,3),336) If a caller number is beginning by 336xxxxxxxxx -> transfer to another extension

is there something wrong?

Tx.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. VAD_Support

Hi,

The expression seems to be OK. You may try quotting the number, like:
    EQUAL(LEFT(session.ani,3),'332')
    and
    EQUAL(LEFT(session.ani,3),'336')

Because it will compare strings, but I think it should work anyway, as the number will be automatically converted to string.

Can you post the 3CXIvrServer.log file so we can see the error you're getting?

Have you tried running the application in debug mode and check the variable values?

Thanks,

5. bluetel

Hi,

IVR log is here:

14:53:45.171|4084|(0):Error! Module '3CX.com.OSBinet'. Error ID 219. URLhttp://localhost:5481/ivr/(S(qqpeufe1mxq21u55zxby0ork))/PHARMALOG_5/Main.vxml?dr=8151&to=8151&from=33684015275MethodGETError-500
    14:53:45.171|4084|(0):Error! Module '3CX.com.OSBinet'. Error ID 204. rc2
    14:53:45.171|4084|(0):Error! Module '3CX.com.vxi'. Error ID 203. uriPHARMALOG_5/Main.vxml?dr=8151&to=8151&from=33684015275
    14:53:45.171|4084|.\api\VXIpromptImpl.cpp(212):IvrDll, VXIpromptImpl::Impl::Queue(), Error! A serious error within IVR session

I've tried to run the application in debug mode but i have another error message: no possible connexion because the remote computer has refused it.... ://

Tx!

6. VAD_Support

Can you enable debug level logs in the IvrServer? Because there are no details about the error in the posted log.
    You need to change the file %ProgramData%\3CX\Bin\3CXLogger.ini.
    Thanks,

7. bluetel

Hi,

I have enabled debug level logs in 3CXLogger.ini, but i have same messages in IVR log.

My second difficulty is to run the debug mode in VAD. I have always the following message: "An error occured trying to get the Debug Information Files from server".

Regards,

Attached Files:

8. VAD_Support

Hi,

It seems that debug level logs are not enabled, as there should be a lot of extra lines otherwise.

Please, can you check the 3CXLogger.ini file? It should look like this:
    [3CXIvrServer\Logger\Outputs\LogFile]
    Level=8
    Severity=Log Error Critical Trace
    Format=$ShortDT|$ThreadID|$FileLine:
    KeepBackup=0
    File=C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\3CX\Data\Logs\3CXIvrServer.log
    MaxFileSizeKB=2048

In regards to the problem when debugging, do you have a firewall enabled in the 3CX server?

Thanks,

9. bluetel

I have updated 3CXLogger.ini file with your instructions and now the log is more complete.

For debugging, the firewall is disabled in the 3CX Server....

Many thanks,

Attached Files:

10. bluetel

SOLVE: Routing by callid

I've found the solution in this previous post and everything works now very well.

http://www.3cx.com/forums/an-error-occured-in-ivr-session-v9-vad-v2-15983.html

Thank you!

11. VAD_Support

OK, thanks for letting me know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.