Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Routing incoming call From "Master" Bridge to "Slave"

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Laurent Filippi, Apr 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laurent Filippi

Hi

I'm expecting some trouble with a bridge configuration : i have the following instalation (Simplified)
    HardPhone (100) <=> 3cx Slave Bridge <=> 3Cx Master Bridge <=> VOIP Provider (I Have no VOIP Provider for slave Bridge)

I was able to route outgoing call from a My Slave Extension to a VOIP provider defined on the master bridge.
    HardPhone (100) => 3cx Slave Bridge => 3Cx Master Bridge => VOIP Provider ( Works Well)

by i found no solution to route incoming call coming from my VOIP provider to an extension attached to the slave bridge.
    HardPhone (100) <= 3cx Slave Bridge <= 3Cx Master Bridge <= VOIP Provider :-(

The point is : My customer want to have all the VOIP connexion in a "central" point and so the master 3CX will have to act like a "HUB".
    Any idea is welcome.

Regards
    Laurent

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.