Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

run Exe

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by gerlow, Apr 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gerlow

Hi

I am using the Free version of 3cx with a demo license installed. It is up and running and I have calls coming from one Voip provider and all the call from that provider is forwarded directly to an outside number. It works!

but I want a exe to be runned when a call is coming in, I have the Assistant and I set the preference in the Assistant to run notepad.exe just to test but it only works if I send the calls to an Extension, then is starts the exe. but when I connect the calls direct to Outside number nothing happens.

I have tried several different settings with the "Notify xeternal program on my incoming call"s and the "Notify on system incoming calls..."

How do I set the 3cx to start for all calls to my 3cx without regarding forward to outside?

Thanks!!

/Staffan

2. gerlow

Hi,
    Thx Matt!

Anybody knows if it necessary to have a license to start a exe in assistant when call incoming to system ?

/Staffan

3. William400

William400 Well-Known Member

HI

Yes, such functions will require a license key.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.