Sage CRM Integration

Discussion in 'CRM / Helpdesk / App Integration' started by allendalegroup, Oct 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. allendalegroup

Hi,

We're currently using the 3cx system with our Sage CRM system and while the core functionality works, i.e; being able to call out from Sage CRM.

However, we're really in need of the ability for the 3CX system to log that the call has occurred by creating a communication record in Sage CRM.

Is there any indication on when the integration is likely to be released? Again we're really interested in getting this integration applied to our system.

Many thanks,

Allendale Group

2. edossantos

edossantos Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hi,

Can you please confirm exactly what software are you using? 3CX supports ACT! (formerly Sage ACT, now Swiftpage ACT), but Sage CRM is a different product which is not supported by 3CX. Can you check if you're using Sage ACT or Sage CRM?

Kind regards.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. allendalegroup

Hi Edosantos

We're using Sage CRM 7.2e not Sage ACT!

I was told by your telephone support that integration with Sage CRM was in the pipeline, I was expressing a keen interest in this future integration and enquiring whether anyone may know when this is likely to be ready for use.

Thanks,

Allendale Group

4. edossantos

edossantos Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

I can't tell if it's in the pipeline or not, but for sure it is not supported right now...

You can always develop the integration yourself, quite easily now using the Visual Studio template provided by 3CX:
    http://www.3cx.com/blog/releases/crm-integration-diy/

Kind regards.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.