Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Salesforce - Incoming Calls not recognised

Discussion in 'Windows' started by paulcarass, Nov 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paulcarass

Has anyone had this issue with their Salesforce integration?
    We can click to call for outbound calls within Salesforce, but on incoming calls, no account or contact pages are opened.
    Ive double checked all the usual credentials, passwords, security tokens etc. I think its odd because the outbound calls work, but not inbound.
    Running off Windows 10, with 3CX Pro V14

2. Kirsten

Hi, did you get any sort of resolution to this issue? I have users experiencing the same issue and I'd be glad to know if you were able to shed any more light on it.

3. Carles Vidal

Hi, we have been experienced same issues since salesforce force us to change password of some users. We change password, regenerate security token and change credentials on 3cx salesforce plugin and nothing, outbound calls runs perfect but incoming calls don't open lead or account card.

When we look at 3cx integration log we see the same error " An error occurred processing an inbound call from xxxxxxxx: INVALID_LOGIN: Nombre de usuario, contraseña, token de seguridad o usuario no válidos o bloqueados."

Maybe 3CX crew should give us an answer about this issue

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.