Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Salesforce integration doesn't work and now I can't disable it

Discussion in 'CRM / Helpdesk / App Integration' started by checkinyyz, Jan 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. checkinyyz

We never could get server based Salesforce to work so gave up on that and tried client. I added it under advanced>integrations in my own 3CX client. It doesn't work either, when someone calls it opens Salesforce in a new browser but it always just tries to create a new record, even though the phone number already exists. So I want to disable it. Under 3CX administrator console I removed Salesforce under client integrations, which removed it under advanced > integrations in the 3CX softphone. However when people call it still pops open my browser every time. How do I make that stop? Every time I get a call I go to answer it and the browser pops up to a "Create new contact" screen. How do I actually disable this?

2. edossantos

edossantos Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @checkinyyz,

If you want to disable the client side integration, after unchecking the option for the extension in the console, you need to reprovision 3CXPhone.

However, before giving up, I would suggest you to check why it is not working. If you want to check why the client side integration doesn't work, please check the logs in folder "%AppData%\3CXPhone for Windows\Logs", many times the issue is simple to fix. If you want to integrate Salesforce server side and have problems, please check the log "3cxPhoneSystemService.log" from the server, which will give you some pointers.

Kind regards.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.