Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

SalesForce Professional Edition

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by cpv, Jun 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cpv

cpv

After much research and consternation, it appears that the Salesforce Web Services API is only available on the Enterprise and unlimited editions - and not the professional edition. And contrary to what i have read in several other posts - it can't be 'turned on' for the paid professional edition. Of course that is one of the strategies for SalesForce - the good old upsell.

(a) Are there any plans to release an edition that works with the Professional Edition?
    (b) What would be the prospects of working with the InGenius Connector that currently works with other phone systems - and all versions of SalesForce? What kind of hooks would be needed?

As I have admired and watched this company grow for the last few years, I thought I was finally ready to pull the plug from TrixBoxCE to this product - it has come along way. But it appears that Fonality (TrixBox Pro) appears to be my only option if I want SalesForce Professional Edition Integration.

Comments please.

2. cpv

cpv

A reply from 3CX would be appreciated. If you aren't going to do it, then fine. Every software company makes decisions about what is important for the most number of people.

It was curious that you started off with Enterprise and above with SalesForce - especially when you make available the 5 or 10 user 3CX versions at a very reasonable price. Those people certainly would not be using SalesForce Enterprise edition.

An answer would be appreciated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.