• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Sangoma A200 FXO card

Status
Not open for further replies.

netarch

Reaction score
Hi,

I refer to this URL: http: //www.3cx.com/voip-gateways/sangoma-a200/ - NO LONGER AVAILABLE regarding the Sangoma A200 FXO card where it is mentioned
"IMPORTANT NOTE: The Sangoma Netborder Windows A200 drivers are still in BETA and only available for the North American market. Caller ID only works in North America."

Is this card still workable for North America only? I'm not sure when the configuration steps for this card was published but between then & now, is the card workable in South East Asia, specifically in Malaysia? I'm looking at options to install the FXO gateway in the same machine as the 3CX Phone System server as opposed to connecting external gateways. If this card is not workable in Malaysia, any recommendations for other similar PC FXO cards?

Appreciate the feedback.

Thanks & regards,
Ian

Hi Ian,

The NBE 2 software that allows the A200 to be used was released only yesterday. We are testing it. For Malaysia, you would need to input the Malaysian call progress strings - unless you know that they are the same as for example the US or Australian ones (could be) Sangoma are the only supported FXO cards, otherwise i recommend Grandstream FXO gateways

Hi Nick,

Noted your reply. Appreciate if you could update when the software is released. As for the call progress strings, I think I can obtain support from local supplier.

Regards,
Ian

Hi Nick,

Just like to check with you on the progress of testing the Sangoma A200 NBE software with 3CX. I noticed that there is a Gateway Configuration Guide for this gateway card already. Does it mean that the Sangoma A200 card can be used, even for Malaysian telco environment?

Regards,

Ian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaayb512
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.