Sangoma A200

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by viquan7850, Dec 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. viquan7850

Is 3CX Software support Sangoma A200 cards? I want to be able record the telephone conversation. I have some analog line plugs into the computer with Sangoma A20004D 8 FXO analog card w/Ecan PCI. Can 3CX Software help me complete my task?

2. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

This will be ready as soon as Sangoma releases the drivers for it. Last i hear this will be January time frame....

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. drpixel

Looks like the drivers are available if I'm reading this correctly. http://wiki.sangoma.com/wanpipe-windows-drivers

This is the only roadblock for me to give 3cx a whirl. I don't want to ditch this card since I spent good money on it and it seems to get the job done nicely under FreePBX. Right now I'm stuck maintaining a seperate Linux box that I'd prefer to rid myself of and consolidate hardware. If you have support for this already in place, please let me know and I'll gladly give it a go. If not, can you provide us with some sort of rough timeline of when this card will be supported?

Thanks in advance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.