• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Sangoma on a seperate System

Status
Not open for further replies.

packetwire_59

Reaction score
Hi All,
This board is awesome, all the information is very helpful!

Although I can't find information on specific problem, I know these board members can probably answer my query no problem.

Basically what I want to know is if I can configure a central Windows system running Sangoma and netborder express, and use this system as a VOIP gateway for multiple smaller 3CX systems (either via the internet or WAN). I did notice in one of the how-to's (for the A200) it stated that the Sangoma FXO Card must be installed in the same machine as the 3CX Phone System Server, but is this only required for the A200?

Here's a crude drawing of what I am trying to do:

Small 3cx 1------(Internet, WAN)-----> Sangoma Netborder Express 1 ---------> PRI to PSTN
Small 3cx 2------(Internet, WAN)-----> Sangoma Netborder Express 1 ---------> PRI to PSTN

You could simply bridge the remote locations to the main box. THis will allow all locations to utilize the Netborder.

Can you explain a little further as to what you mean by "bridging"? Do you mean running 3CX on the main box?

http://www.3cx.com/phone-system/3CXPhoneSystem_brochure.pdf

Read through the product brochure.

One of the key features of 3CX is the ability to Bridge Multiple Locations and systems together as one. Netborder needs to be installed and running on the same system as the 3CX. But you can bridge your differnt locations together into one system, and all the offices can utilize the same PSTN solutions via Netborder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norb.p
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.