Sangoma PSTN Card Support

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by SpyderGT, Jan 5, 2007.

1. SpyderGT

I was wondering if there is any planned support for the Sangoma PSTN cards. I have they Sangoma A201 and would love to have a windows based IP PBX. If not sangoma, is there any planed support for any FXS/FXO cards?
    Thanks,
    Jon

2. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

Sangoma

Hi Jon,

Wed love to support these cards (there are a few other makes too) but they dont have a SIP interface, nor do they have Windows drivers.

So this is something the card vendor has to do. It would make sense to fire off an email to them to let them know that you are interested in this integration and that they should consider packaging and supporting a windows driver for their cards..... As we all know not everybody wants to run Linux.

3. SpyderGT

Hey Nick,
    I was checking out the Sangoma website and it clearly states on the A200 spec pdf http://www.sangoma.com/pdf_datasheets/a200-specs.pdf that it supports Windows NT/ 2000/ XP. I will shoot them an email and see if they have a driver available and let you know.

4. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

What we require are proper drivers for Windows, which are implemented according to the Windows API and supported by the manufacturer. There should also be a documented API. To my knowledge this is not available for the Sangoma cards at this point.