• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Sangoma

Status
Not open for further replies.

carlosar

Reaction score
Hello,
I have one simple question: Is there any way to setup a Sangoma card (specificaly the model A200-A20002)for 3CX?
Thanks in advance.

I already have a GXW4104 but as long as nobody could help me: from 3CX let me waiting, even the support team from Grandtream never answered. And at the support page 3CX changed the recomended to supported so I guess is a real trash what I bought. Even at the forum people says very bad things about this FXO so I guess it is a bad gateway. Too late to know it but still I have to fix the problem.

Thanks in advance.

thanks Matt... Put on E-Bay and I'm pretty sure you'll get rid of it very fast.
Now another question, wich FXO is the best for this system?
Thanks again

hi
i use Linksys 3102 and work fine

regards

Ok so please, send me all the instructions to setup the linksys beacuse I have one and is a real disaster too. Maybe, or for sure I'm doing something very wrong. Maybe you can send me some screen shots. Thank you very much in advance. You'll save my life.

Hi Matt,
Yes, is a PSTN card conected to PCI. But the thing is that 3CX does not support PCi cards. This one works very good to Trixbox but I need it to my system that I already know.
I know patton is a good gateway but is very hard and expencive to find. I still doesn't know the price. I checked on internet and I can't find anyone to sell it. I don't beleive it but it is. So imagine.
I believe that maybe Audiocodes is a good choice but on international calls I freak out a little bit. How's the echo canceling? How's the delay on calls? is too much or nothing at all? If you talk while the other party is talking do you cut his conversation for less than a second? etc... Any bug to report? anything apart from the karma that means the word setup?
Regards.

hello
look at LinkSys SPA-3102 http ://www.3cx.com/voip-gateways/linksys-3102/ - NO LONGER AVAILABLE

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.